Thứ Bảy, 18 tháng 5, 2013

Friday, May 17

In the morning, we received a lecture on the history of Vietnam. We learned about the religions of the  country, and the historical movement of the peopling of Vietnam. The people of Vietnam originated mainly in the North, and spread into the south over time as the population increased. We played many games with the Vietnamese students from the cultural exchange club of UEF ( University of Finance and Economics). One of the games involved blowing up and attaching as many balloons on the head of one group member. I volunteered for my group, and ended up with 20 balloons attached to my head. It was very nice enjoying our afternoons playing games, as opposed to our usual company visits. At night, we went to Lush Night Club, the club owned by Glass Egg Digital Media. I had the time of my life, and also had a chance to speak with General Manager, James. It was very easy to relate to James as we are both members of Fraternities, and enjoy partying. He gave me some advice as I continue my time in business school, and told me how his ambition and optimism led him to a great opportunity. It was a very difficult decision committing to a full-time job abroad, however it has been a success and very worthwhile for him. I can learn from someone as ambitious as James, and I hope I can have a job I love as he does one day.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét