Thứ Năm, 23 tháng 5, 2013

Sunday, May 19

It was a delightful change today escaping the city and having a chance to visit the beach. We took a hydrofoil down the Saigon River, until the river meets with the East China Sea in Vung Tau. When we arrived in Vung Tau, my stomach was finally satisfied as I had my first fast food meal since leaving the states; it was the best KFC popcorn chicken I had ever had. We visited a Buddhist pagoda; My Vietnamese friend Vun helped me followed the ritual pattern. The ritual began by lighting incense candles, and then placing the candles in separate sandpits where they where left to burn. After, I prayed on my knees in front of the Buddha, and shook a cup of sticks until one of the sticks fell out. The stick had a specific number, connected with a specific piece of advice. I ended up with a note of advice that was surprisingly accurate to my lifestyle. The note informed me to live my life carefully, so my recklessness does not catch up with me. Buddhism is a religion I am very interested in because there is a strong focus on the individual, unlike western religions it is believed you decide your own destiny. After the visit to the Pagoda, we hiked 1000 steps to a large statue of Jesus on the mountain. I have never been so tired and sweaty in my life; once we reached the top I lied down in the shade until I had to walk down. In the afternoon, we relaxed and enjoyed the warm waters of the East China Sea. It was awesome running through the sand on the beach where hundreds of small crabs would run around, with their little awkward sideways crawl. We arrived back at the hotel around 7. I was so exhausted I didn't even go out to dinner, and just fell right to sleep. 

1 nhận xét:

  1. Loan Opportunity Offered By Mr, Benjamin That Save My Family From Financial Bondage {  247officedept@gmail.com  }

    Hello Everyone, I am Putri Adiratnaa single mom from Jakarta, I would like to share this great testimony on how I got a loan from Mr, Benjamin, when we were driven out of our home when I couldn't pay my bills anymore, After being scammed by various companies online and denied a loan from my bank and some other credit union I visited. My children were taken by foster care, I was all alone in the street. The day I shamefully walked into an old school mate who introduced me to Daisy Maureen. At first I told her that I am not ready to take any risk of requesting a loan online anymore, but she assured me that I will receive my loan from them. On a second thought, due to my homelessness I had to take a trial and applied for the loan, luckily for me I received a loan of $80,000.00 from Mr, Benjamin. I'm happy I took the risk and applied for the loan. My kids have been given back to me and now I own a home and a business of my own. All thanks and gratitude goes to  the help of Mr, Benjamin for giving me a meaning to life when I had lost all hope. If you are currently seeking loan assistance, you can contact them via: {247officedept@gmail.com    WhatsApp +1-989-394-3740.

    Trả lờiXóa