Thứ Hai, 10 tháng 6, 2013

Friday, May 24

I had the best morning today. Playing two of my favorite sports in front of a crowd, I always love it. It was so much fun playing soccer and basketball, I loved scoring goals and baskets. As for the Vietnamese students, it was a pleasure to show off my skills to them. I loved the attention I received from the basketball team after the game, where I picked them apart scoring from every spot on the floor it seemed. The farewell dinner was very charming. I enjoyed every part of the meal, except for when Sternberg told me the soup was really snot soup. I felt a little sick after hearing that and eating 2 full bowls of it. I am very nervous for the plane ride later, hopefully I can sleep most of the way. I have had such an amazing 2 weeks, I wouldn't have had it any other way with any other students alongside me. The bus games, the nights out, I have made such great new friends and look forward to seeing them back at Pitt in the fall.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét